Back to Top

Contact Us

If you are in need of emergency food support, please make contact with one of the agencies listed on our Partners webpage. If you already have contact with one of the agencies, use them as your first point of contact. If you are NOT in contact with any of those agencies, please contact the South Lakes Citizens Advice Bureau office who will help you with your referral.